A bit boring, really…I’m a professor and writer living in the hellish touristy swamp-pot of Central Florida. I use this space for all of the short pieces I write in-between days, just because.
I’ve a couple of horror books (and short stories) out as well, if you’re at all curious. There’s one involving some cannibal in-laws at a wedding reception (a Splatterpunk Award nominee by the way)…
…and another involving a group of stagecoach passengers stuck at a station house run by a family of psychopaths (also a Splatterpunk Award nominee)…
Anyway, I adore readership, so please feel free to read and, perhaps, respond, email, Tweet at me (@kenzieblyjay), look me up on Instagram (kenziejennings2) Facebook (Kenzie Jennings), talk about me behind my cyber-back, whatever you wish. I love you for popping by just the same.
Well, okay, I don’t really “love” you — we’ve not even been on a first date yet, so “love” is a little strong, a little scary. Give it time. XXX
(NOTE: hairstyle is subject to change)
By the way, since this is my site, I figured I could use my About page to talk up the Death’s Head Press author family. Here are some other great Death’s Head Press titles by people I love:
And Death’s Head Press’ Splatter Western collection…
- The Magpie Coffin by Wile E. Young
- Hunger on the Chisholm Trail by Mike Ennenbach
- Dust by Chris Miller
- The Night Silver River Run Red by Christine Morgan
- Starving Zoe by C. Derick Miller
- A Savage Breed by Patrick C. Harrison III
- Red Station by Kenzie Jennings
- The Thirteen Coyote by Kristopher Triana
- Shadow of the Vulture by Regina Garza Mitchell
- They Built a Gallows for You and Me by Cody Higgins
More splatter westerns are on the horizon for 2021!
If you’re interested in learning a little more about the Splatter Westerns from DHP, there are some wonderful YouTube reviews and discussions about them here.